Friday, October 15, 2010

Final Fundraiser Update-SWEET!

At the time of my last fundraiser update from San Fransisco, we had raised about $755. That same day I sent around one last reminder via email, and incredibly, the next time I checked the fundraiser account, we had both met and surpassed our goal.

We have raised a grand total of $1,194.84 for Posada Esperanza. I can hardly describe how that feels. In the same way that we met our cycling goal by physically arriving in San Fransisco, and then went beyond that goal by cycling further south, we met our fundraising goal of $1,000 and then managed to raise a little more.

Of course, all we did was keep a blog and send out an email. It's really all of you who are responsible for such a succesfull fundraiser.

Thank you so much! Wahooo!!!!

Love,
Alice and Lyon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Just back from Architects show in San Antonio next to Alano. I don't think your fund raising is over yet. Good for the Casa.

    ReplyDelete