Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Posada Fundraiser Check-in

Hi everyone! I have my bike computer in hand and it says we've gone a total of 344 miles. I just checked our Paypal account and we have certainly raised a dollar for every mile we have put behind us, the sweet downhill ones and the painstaking uphill ones.

In fact, we don't have to check in on the fundraiser for a little while. The grand total raised so far for Posada Esperanza is $509.35!  And we have another $100 pledged. Thank you everyone for getting us over 500 miles! We will check back in once we've gotten that far.

Love to all.

3 comments:

  1. Great news but we need more news and more pictures. A caption to explain Lyon's exuberance would be nice. I want to hear about the cheese factory and where you are now. Camping? Get some rest and blog when you can. Like later tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey daddio, take a look now, there should be a little update. W are in a motel tonight, charging things, testing and doing laundry. The cheese factory was disappointing. It was weird and industrial. I didn't even buy and cheese! The best thing about the tillamook cheese factory was that the bathrooms had automatic hand-driers so we could dry or socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyon's expression is vaguely walrus face-ish - enough to make me giggle at my desk! Loving the posts - keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete